Court Appointed Special Advocates of West Central Illinois
Deadline for Applications is April 10th, 2020
Full-Time Executive Director
CASA of West Central Illinois is looking for an Executive Director to lead and manage the five-county non-profit organization. The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management of the organization and all aspects of the organization’s operations. This primarily involves the supervision and coordination of a volunteer service program that provides CASA services to abused and neglected children. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: (1) Resource development and maintenance, (2) Program responsibilities, (3) Community and public relations, (4) Personnel management, (5) Program liaison to the Board of Directors, and (6) Fiscal management.
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Business or related field
· At least 3 years experience in non-profit management, or related comparable experience
· Experience In Human Resource/Personnel Management preferred
· Experience in Grant Writing, proposals or submissions preferred
· Coordinate public relations with the purpose of recruiting volunteers and increasing public awareness of the CASA program and its goals and activities.
· Develop and maintain relationships with all appropriate groups, agencies, and organizations, including all other child advocacy and community service organizations and the Illinois Department of Family & Children Services.
· Research and prepare grant proposals and other funding applications
· Oversee and supervise the coordination of all volunteer activities including recruitment, screening and training volunteers
· Cooperate and ensure liaisons have regularly communicate with the Court, IDCFS and attorneys to promote an understanding and acceptance of the CASA advocacy role.
· Hire and Supervise administrative and management staff.
· Serve as a liaison between the Board and the agency staff.
· Manage day to day fiscal operations.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Starting at 40,000, will vary based upon experience
Work Location: Primarily out of the Galesburg office but travel to all 5 counties is involved. Knox, Warren, Henderson, McDonough and Fulton.
Benefits: Paid Holidays and Vacation, Mileage and Cell Phone Stipend.
Schedule: Monday to Friday. Occasional nights and weekends for events.
Send Resume to: CASA of West Central Illinois, 311 E Main St. Suite 214, Galesburg, IL 61401 or Email it to: email@example.com
Please contact Chris Hroziencik if you have questions. Chris.Hroziencik@edwardjones.com 309-351-5997